JUN 30, 2020
SMARTCOM SUMMIT 2020
TALKSHOW & TREND REPORT
THE NEXT NORMAL IS BUILT ON SMART COMMUNICATIONS
With the world in lockdown due to the new Corona pandemic, all of us are united in a quest to find new ways of working and living. Unless this virus disappears as quickly as it emerged, which nobody expects, we are entering a new era where smart communications is the foundation that keeps smart companies running and allows us all to build smarter communities.
Digital acceleration, putting people first.
In the spirit of the times, our SmartCom Summit 2020 will be an inspiring and dynamic online event in the form of an engaging talkshow with research, moderators, experts, interviews, discussions, deepdives, interviews and use cases. The content will be summarized in a trend report highlighting current status and opportunities in the new era of Smart Communications.
TALKSHOW & REPORT
- Smart Communications 2020 Trend Report highlighting what is happening in the 5 mega trends of Work Anywhere, Smart Everything, Cloud & APIs, CPaaS and Broadband.
- Engaging Online Talkshow hosted by experienced talkshow hosts, Charles Groenhuijsen and Hadassah de Boer, with industry experts and inspiring guests, interviews, backgrounds and deepdives, as well as practical and relevant use cases.
- Range of sponsorship opportunities for innovators & thought leaders in Smart Communications.
|Breakthrough of remote working & video communications/collaboration|
|The workplace is getting smart|
Cloud, SaaS & APIs
|Cloud, SaaS and APIs increasingly connecting Telecom and IT systems|
|The Rise of CPaaS and Contextual Communications|
|Broadband, 5G and the need for performance and reliability|
- Engaging live talkshow exploring trends and opportunities in Smart Communications led by experienced hosts.
- Experts and authorities talk about the latest insights and opportunities from the SmartCom 2020 Trend Report, zooming in on the latest and most striking results, experiences and practical (new) use cases.
- Each of the five sessions focuses on one of the five trends, showcasing results and solutions through videos, interviews and live discussion with experts and guests.
- After the event, each session will be available for streaming along with accompanying and relevant deepdives from experts as well as sponsors.
- Target audience: ICT decision makers, business owners, C-level executives and their direct reports, IT/Marketing Directors, IT Industry Management.